Some graphic designers love to create eye candy – pretty images that show off their boundless imagination. Others key on functionality – designs that simply get the job done. I like to think I strike a balance between the two.
Hi, my name is Kimberly Roberts, and I deliver exciting original designs that will grab your prospects’ attention and also contribute to your bottom line. I’m based in Orlando but work with clients throughout Florida.
While graphic design is my passion, I also have a head for business. My clients get the best of both worlds.
Build Your Brand & Get Noticed
Standing out in the crowd is no easy feat these days, but that’s precisely what’s needed to sell your products or services. I can help you create a winning presentation that gives your brand the attention it deserves.
Using the latest technologies, I provide the following graphic design services:
- Websites – corporate, e-commerce and membership sites
- Blogs – custom designs in WordPress or Blogger
- Corporate Identity – logo and letterhead designs
- Brochures – tri-folds, postcards, direct mailers, large format collateral
- Ads – print and online media
- Trade Show Displays – banners, posters, table-top exhibits
- Photography – product and location shoots
Creative graphic design breaks through the clutter. It’s different and memorable. And it’s the right way to position your business for the future.
Marketing isn’t just about getting your name out. The real value comes from developing a strategy for your lasting success.
I’ll listen to your needs and help you develop an effective marketing program. Whether your company is a start-up here in Orlando, an established multi-national business or something in between, I’ll craft a custom solution that accomplishes your objectives.
I’ll take your projects from initial concept to production. You’ll have one point of contact so nothing falls through the cracks. And I’ll make sure each project fits with your overall marketing approach. Together we’ll scrutinize the details but at the same time stay focused on the big picture.
Take This Next Step
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to explore exciting new ground in promoting your business?
- Would you like to strengthen your bond with existing customers but also tap new markets?
- Do you value quality design and its importance in your marketing efforts?
- Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we should talk. Contact me today at my Orlando office to discuss your individual marketing and graphic design needs.